First Time Home Buyer
Buying your first home can be overwhelming, but the Home Ownership Set Aside Program can help cover some of the closing costs or down payment. Come into the branch to talk to a retail lender about how you may be able to take advantage of this program's benefits.
- Opens for use March 1st
- Up to $5,000 for income qualifying households
- Can be used for closing costs, down payment, and repairs
- Must not owned a home in the last three years (with exceptions) and must be for primary residence
- Recipients must take a Homebuyers education class
- Funds are fully forgiven after 60 months of maintained ownership
- Can be used with other gift funds and seller concessions
- Requires no minimum credit score, debt-to-income or loan-to-value ratios
Need assistance? Have questions? If you can't find what you're looking for, we're happy to help.